Meghan L. Weinstein
Meghan L. Weinstein is a Legal Professional at Altro Levy. She specializes in cross border tax and estate planning.
Meghan attended the University of Miami School of Law where she earned her J.D. and graduated Magna Cum Laude. She also has a B.Sc. in Psychology, with distinction, from McGill University. Prior to joining the Altro Levy team as a full-time attorney, Meghan was a summer intern at our firm in 2011. As demonstrated through her academic success Meghan strives for excellence, which makes her an excellent fit for our clients to ensure that their needs are properly addressed. Ms. Weinstein is admitted to practice law in Florida and Arizona. Not admitted to the Quebec Bar.
- University of Miami School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- McGill University, 2008, B.Sc. in Psychology
Cross Border Blogs by Meghan
- Is the Florida Land Trust the Right Plan for Canadians?, -November 2013
- Expatriation: What it Means to be a “covered expatriate,” -September 2013
- Incapacity Issues when Owning Florida Real Estate, -May 2013
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 514-940-8071