Jason S. Ansel
Jason S. Ansel is an Associate at Altro Levy. His practice focuses on cross border estate planning and real estate.
Jason is a graduate of the University of Ottawa where he completed the Nation program earning both his Civil and Common law degrees, LL.L. and J.D. respectively. He is currently licensed to practice law in both Ontario and Quebec as a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada and the Barreau du Quebec.
Prior to attaining law school Jason received his Bachelors of Commerce, B. Comm., from the John Molson School of Business at Concordia University.
He is a frequent speaker at various seminars across the Ontario region, educating the public on the numerous and complicated issues surrounding cross border tax and estate planning. He has also been a guest on the television series From Selling to Sold and can be heard on the radio show Dollars and Sense on CJAD 800AM in Montreal.
Jason’s practice focuses on both domestic and cross boarder tax and estate planning. He assists clients with the various issues on holding assets in the US whether they are for personal or business use.
Mr. Ansel is admitted to practice law in Ontario and Quebec.
- University of Ottawa, 2009, J.D.
- University of Ottawa, 2008, LL.L.
- John Molson School of Business at Concordia University, 2005, B. Comm.
Cross Border Blogs by Jason
- Canadian Income Splitting and Issues for Americans
- Putting the LLC Debate to Rest
- Watch Out for Tax Rate Changes for Trusts
- Buying in the U.S. … What About your Canadian Plan?
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident Children Beware – “Trust” No One
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 416-477-8153
- Quebec – 2011
- Ontario – 2011