Jason S. Ansel
Jason S. Ansel is an Associate at Altro Levy. His practice focuses on cross border estate planning and real estate.
Mr. Ansel earned his civil and common law degrees, LL.L. and LL.B., with distinction, from the University of Ottawa in 2008 and 2009 respectively, and he has passed both the Quebec and Ontario Bar exams.
He received his B. Comm. from the John Molson School of Business at Concordia University in 2005.
Mr. Ansel is admitted to practice law in Ontario and Quebec.
- University of Ottawa, 2009, J.D.
- University of Ottawa, 2008, LL.L.
- John Molson School of Business at Concordia University, 2005, B. Comm.
Cross Border Blogs by Jason
- Canadian Income Splitting and Issues for Americans
- Putting the LLC Debate to Rest
- Watch Out for Tax Rate Changes for Trusts
- Buying in the U.S. … What About your Canadian Plan?
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident Children Beware – “Trust” No One
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-477-8153
- Quebec – 2011
- Ontario – 2011