Heela Donsky is an Associate at Altro Levy. She specializes in cross border tax and Ontario wills, trusts and estates.
Prior to joining Altro Levy, Ms. Donsky was an associate in the Estate Planning and Wealth Management Group at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP in Toronto. She earned her J.D. at the University of Western Ontario School of Law and was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2010. She also holds a B.A. in Business Administration from York University.
Ms. Donsky is admitted to practice law in Ontario.
- University of Western Ontario School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- York University, 2006, B.A.
- Canadian Securities Institute, 2013, Canadian Securities
Cross Border Blog by Heela
- RRSPs – Cross-Border Rollovers and Other Opportunities for Tax Deferrals & Savings, September 2013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-477-8156
Honors and Affiliation
- Director of Young Women in Law
- Founding Member of the Junior Trusts and Estates Practitioners Group (JTEP)
- Ontario – 2010